+
  • Felicia Jiamei Lau

    Hello! I'm Jiamei, or Felicia. I'm a full-time Preschool teacher, I enjoy dancing, singing, playing guitar and practicing calligraphy. A sucker for Taylor Swift, Disney and pink things. That kind of sums me up.


Follow me!
Twitter: @fearlessmango
Instagram: @fearlessmango
Facebok: facebook.com/laujiamei
Tumblr: glowoff-thepavements.tumblr.com
Revelation Journal: jm-revelations.blogspot.sg

laujiamei@gmail.com






CREDITS:
Blogskin: ohfudge!
Editor: Me!
Photo Editor: Me!

2016

Won't you look at that? It's 2016 and the first month is almost over just like this. I'm still surviving, honestly speaking. But I feel that January has been good to me and I'm thankful for it. I have a feeling that this year is going to be a journey with God, drawing myself back to Him once again and doing what He has called me to. I'm not perfect but I'll try.

I've been stepping out of the comfort zone and doing things out of my norms and I'm enjoying it. A little more late nights out with the right people. I've never experience such fun with a group of people for a long time.

Also, I've already went to Taiwan. How's my trip? It was okay I guess. I suffered the lack of personal time by day 3 and thank God the trip was only 5 days. I finally got my alone time on day 4 evening and I wandered around the streets of 西门町 until majority of the shops are closed before I finally decided to go back to the hotel. I came to realize my serious need for personal space and time. I'm a little too introverted in this case, and I still wonder how did I manage to survive at work.

What's up next? Chinese New Year. As usual, not exactly looking forward to it. But thankfully it's only 2 days and it is a reason for me to dress up and buy new clothes :x HAHAHA.